Bozoduck's Blog

I'm Bozoduck. This is my blog. I started it 2 years ago and a lots happened since then. Read it and learn.

Thursday, September 01, 2005


I'm back from my holiday and have finally got round to doing a blog post! So here goes...

I went to the Greek island of Lefkada which is situated off the West coast of Greece - one of the Ionian Islands. We stayed in a hotel that was located about 50m from the beach which was really great. The first week was spent soaking up the sun, swimming in the cool, blue waters of the Ionian Sea and eating lots of lovely Greek food and salads. However, I tend to get bored just sitting on the beach - I'm a doer and an explorer so the second week we hired a car and drove around the dangerous mountain roads for kicks! As ever, pictures say more than words so I'll leave you to browse my holiday pics on Flickr once I've uploaded them!

Lefkada is a beautiful island. The view from the hotel was of a number of islands: Madouri, Skorpios and Megannisi. Skorpios is owned by the the Onassis family. Athina Onassis is due to inherit it and $800million when she turns 18 next year.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home