Bozoduck's Blog

I'm Bozoduck. This is my blog. I started it 2 years ago and a lots happened since then. Read it and learn.

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Belly Dancing


Well, what an interesting weekend this has turned out to be. I went out to a lovely restaurant with my sister and her boyfriend on Saturday night called Levant which was great fun. They had belly dancing and it was one of the very few times I've had a women's boobs in my face. She was doing this wierd thing where she could make her tits wobble without moving. Is that normal?? Answers on my board please!

I was let down by a couple of people this weekend. When someone says they'll do something, I'll accept that as being true. No reason not to, I guess. I don't really expect them to cancel or change their plans at the very last minute. But I also know that it happens and sometimes it can't be avoided. In that sense, I expect too much from people because everyone lets you down sooner or later. Its how you deal with it that matters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home