Bozoduck's Blog

I'm Bozoduck. This is my blog. I started it 2 years ago and a lots happened since then. Read it and learn.

Friday, August 05, 2005

Freedom of Speech

There are a number of reasons why I have started writing my blog again. Many of them are personal and I don't need to go into those here at the moment but its my prerogative to talk about them in the future, if I so desire. One of the reasons is about writing whatever I want to write about. My writing, therefore may cause offence to some people. Others may take it with a pinch of salt and put it down to just another guy trying to make his mark on the world.

Ofcourse I care about what people think and I do enjoy critisism and feedback. But do not judge me and presume to know me by what you read here. Someone left a message on my board saying:

"mate, you are really really sad!!! people who are never touched by sadness are the ones making stupid jokes or worse even passing them on."

For a start I am NOT your mate. I don't know you from Adam. And your opinion that I am sad is wholly inaccurate. I'm actually pretty contented at the moment. You don't know if I have or have not been 'touched by sadness' as you so eloquently put it. You just have no idea. You don't know me so don't judge me.

I will continue to post jokes. These may offend some people. But most people (those that aren't anally retentive) will find them humourous. If I offend you, then don't read my blog. I will not apologise for ANYTHING I write here.

And I got through this post without swearing once! FUCK! Oh crap.

.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home