Bozoduck's Blog

I'm Bozoduck. This is my blog. I started it 2 years ago and a lots happened since then. Read it and learn.

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

The Morning Report

WOW I'm in work at 8.19am! This is through no fault of my own I hasten to add. I would normally trundle in at least an hour later. Anyway, an interesting journey into work this morning ... my friend RH stayed over last night and as we walked to the station this morning this big ol' mama shouted across the street 'Are you two twins?' Well, we fell about laughing and cussing her. I don't think we look alike but we both have beards and similar looking spectacles so if she was a little short sighted then maybe...But wait! He's white and I'm brown! DOH!

Then on the overground train to London Bridge we were stood near the doors (as there's never any seats on South Eastern Trains) a guy that had been standing reading his newspaper by the door just collapsed onto the floor! He hit his head on the bin and just lay there in a crumpled heap! I seriously thought he'd died. But he came round and got up. Some kind gentleman offered him a chocolate bar and another kindly woman was giving advice about his blood sugar levels. The man who had collapsed looked incredibly embarrassed. He was young and fit. He said that he'd been working late and not had enough sleep ( i know how he feels).

And thats all before 9am! I'm now tucking into my Pret a Manger Bacon and Egg Croissant while sitting at my desk in work. If you've never had one, try it! Its delicious! But not very healthy.

3 Comments:

  • At 11:57 am, August 10, 2005, Blogger bexarkub said…

    i know, i thought that guy was having a seizure or something and i thought "better clear away or he'll do projectile vomiting or something"

    but yeah, that fat lady was wierd thinking that we were twins.

    oooh, and pret is always good.

     
  • At 6:42 pm, August 11, 2005, Blogger Bozoduck said…

    Oh so THATS why you moved out the way so fast! I did wonder :) I was going to go help him but there were enough people making him feel embarassed.

     
  • At 2:28 pm, August 12, 2005, Blogger Bunny said…

    A comments facility. Get in

     

Post a Comment

<< Home