Bozoduck's Blog

I'm Bozoduck. This is my blog. I started it 2 years ago and a lots happened since then. Read it and learn.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Call myself a Blogger??

OK I do apologise to you guys that have been waiting for me to add a new entry to my blog. Here it is but its going to be short. I will fill in the details very soon though!!! OK these are the things that have happened to me in the past couple of months:
  • Bought brand new car that is just fantastic!
  • Have gorgeous boyfriend that I've been spending plenty of time with
  • Been to Las Vegas with work (but I don't like Vegas much)
  • Been to the Norfolk Broads and for a week and stayed on a boat with the Boy. We got on rather well, it has to be said!
  • Been fanatical about Madonna's new single and album - if you haven't heard it yet, do so. Its brilliant.
  • Missed out on tickets to go see Madonna at G-A-Y and Koko but hey, I'm too old for that sort of thing now, aren't I?? Apparently she was just amazing.
  • Not been online a lot at all - sorry internet chums!
  • Watching 'Lost'. I'm up to the final two of the first season but I have a supply of the next season coming soon...
  • Yoga classes are going very well although I need a few new moves
  • Thinking of moving over to West/South West London because its nicer over there and nearer to my folks although it'll be a bugger for work.
  • Going to get myself setup with a brand new cinema system with plasma screen etc etc
And thats your lot for now as I need my bed!

Chow for now you gorgeous people! :-)

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home