Bozoduck's Blog

I'm Bozoduck. This is my blog. I started it 2 years ago and a lots happened since then. Read it and learn.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Ungay or Pro-Mo?

OK I have just had the wierdest thought...am I ungay? I don't mean that in a derogatory way at all but if you follow the choo choo of my train of thought, you might come to the same conclusion...

  • Ungay 1: I'm Indian and there aren't that many gay Indians that I know...please prove me wrong!
  • Ungay 2: I work in the technology sector, primarily in the geeky programmer environment. Am I geeky? OK shut up! Maybe a little, yes. But since when did gay and geeky go together?
  • Ungay 3: I can do DIY. Gay people don't do manual tasks and are generally regarded as crap at DIY.
  • Ungay 4: I love cars and driving. Gay people don't care about their motors.
  • Ungay 5: I love staying at home and watching movies with my Boy. Gay people enjoy clubbing and getting off their faces on drugs don't they?
  • Ungay 6: I drink very little alcohol and much prefer a glass of orange squash or one of those to-die-for fresh juices from Marks & Spencer (OK thats a bit gay, but let me have that one).
  • Ungay 7: I'm not effeminite (and I know this for a fact!)

Maybe my mother was right...then again maybe not...

  • Pro-Mo 1: I am definitely batting for the guys (and one in particular, I hasten to add!). Girls don't get a look in.
  • Pro-Mo 2: I take pride in my appearance.
  • Pro-Mo 3: I love Madonna.
  • Pro-Mo 4: I'm houseproud - when I have people coming over.
  • Pro-Mo 5: I can cook and I can cook well.
  • Pro-Mo 6: I hate football but enjoy watching the mens swimming and sometimes rugby on telly.

I can't think of anything else that makes me gay! So does 7 Ungays over 6 Pro-Mo's make me ungay? I'm having a crisis! Please help!


To those that have no sense of humour, this post is supposed to be funny, ok? So freaking laugh!

3 Comments:

  • At 12:56 pm, October 11, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i know this is a late reply (march 15 entry) but if i hadn't know you'd mentioned you were gay i probably wouldn't have noticed lol.
    Still having said that i'm not sure there are any 'gay' traits, i've known many gay/lesbian people so far in my life, some who were out and i mean OUT totally and others who you'd mistake for straight if you weren't freinds with them.
    just be who you want to be i'd say, ignore your Mum.
    oh yeah, as a wise person once told me, if you have to make a list to decide...
    you aren't sure. Ugh, that sounds very trite. F**k it go with the flow, some days are more gay than others. :)

     
  • At 10:21 pm, December 02, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That made me laugh!
    Baz xx

     
  • At 9:35 pm, January 03, 2007, Blogger Doug The Una said…

    This is funny. I offer the minority report: Gayness is ratcheted. A man exclusively attracted to women who listens to Madonna by choice is gay.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home